20. Hayashi, K., Hamada, J., Hayashi, T., A screening strategy for selection of anti-HSV-1 and anti-HIV extracts form algae, Phytother. Res., 10, 233-237, 1996.
21. Namikoshi, M., and Rinehart, K.L., Bioactive compounds produced by cyanobacteria, J. Ind. Microbiol., 17, 373-384, 1996.
22. Banker, R., Carmeli, S., Tenuecyclamides A-D, cyclic hexapeptides from the cyanobacterium Nostoc spongiaeforme var. tenue, J. Nat. Prod., 61, 1248, 1998.
23. Harrigan, G.G., Luesch, H., Yoshida, W.Y., Moore, R.E., Nagle, D.G., Paul, J., Mooberry, S. L., Corbett, T.H., and Valeriote, F.A., Symplostatin 1: a dolastatine 10 analogue from the marine cyanobacterium Symploca hydnoides, J. Nat. Prod., 61, 1075-1077, 1998.
24. Harrigan, G.G., Luesch, H., Yoshida, W.Y., Moore, R.E., Nagle, D.G., and Paul, V.J., Symplostatin 2: a dolastatin 13 analogue from the marine cyanobacterium Symploca hydnoides, J. Nat. Prod, 62, 655-658, 1999.
25. Jaki, B., Orjala, J., and Sticher, O., New extracellular diterpenoids with antibacterial activity from the cyanobacterium Nostoc commune, In Symposium papers of the 45th Annual Congress of the Society of Medicinal Plant Research, Vienna, G 51,
Was this article helpful?
I lost over 60 pounds and 4+ inches off my waist without pills, strenuous exercise, or any of the things that the diet experts tell you to do...and I did it in less than 4 months! If you have the desire, and can read through my e-book , then this is for you! I could have easily made it a lot more difficult, with stacks of information that people will never read, but why?